We Currently have two (1) positions that we are hiring for in Chippewa Township. Please see the details and descriptions below.
- Seasonal Parks Maintenance Positions – Our seasonal parks maintenance positions are hired as either full or part time, with no benefits, on a rolling basis. The positions start at $15/hour with a work schedule of 6:30 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday. Positions are laid off typically mid-November or mid-December and return to work is mid-March.
- Performs turf, plant, and landscape grounds maintenance including, but not limited to, mowing, raking, seeding, watering, trimming, planting, weeding, mulching, sodding
- Gather refuse and rubbish from park areas
- Assists in making minor repairs to buildings and equipment
- Performs routine custodial work in park buildings and equipment
- Performs semi-skilled duties in the construction and repair of park projects
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to use common hand tools
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and to work in a team environment
If interested, please complete the employment application here are return to email@example.com.
Please visit our Permits & Zoning page.