We Currently have two (2) positions that we are hiring for in Chippewa Township. Please see the details and descriptions below.
- Township Controller – Chippewa Township Pennsylvania is currently recruiting for the position of Township Controller. This will be a full-time exempt position responsible for the Municipalities financial management in the areas of accounting, budget management, debt administration, cash management and investments. The Controller will assume all Treasurer responsibilities of Township business, as well as a wide variety of human resource functions. This position will be an essential part of the management team who reports directly to the Township Manager.
Candidates are welcome to apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Chippewa Township Municipal Building 2811 Darlington Beaver Falls, PA. 15010 to the attention of Mark Taylor Township Manager. for more information and full job description please visit the Townships website www. chippewa-twp.org
Review of resumes will begin on October 3, 2022, with anticipated start date on January 16, 2023.
The Full Job Description can be found here: Township Controller Job Description
2. Seasonal Parks Maintenance Positions – Our seasonal parks maintenance positions are hired as either full or part time, with no benefits, on a rolling basis. The positions start at $15/hour with a work schedule of 6:30 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday. Positions are laid off typically mid-November or mid-December and return to work is mid-March.
- Performs turf, plant, and landscape grounds maintenance including, but not limited to, mowing, raking, seeding, watering, trimming, planting, weeding, mulching, sodding
- Gather refuse and rubbish from park areas
- Assists in making minor repairs to buildings and equipment
- Performs routine custodial work in park buildings and equipment
- Performs semi-skilled duties in the construction and repair of park projects
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to use common hand tools
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and to work in a team environment
If interested, please complete the employment application here are return to email@example.com.
Please visit our Permits & Zoning page.